1 Search items: The search bar is located at the top right of the page. Enter the make, style number or department. Make sure to select items per page, 100 at the bottom of the page. You can also search by “shop by Brand” or “by Department” from Shop drop down menu.
2. Sign in: is located at the top right of the page. Returning customers sign in with email and password. If you are not sure try link with link to “my existing account” or you can create new account.
3. After signing, if you are member of a group, then sign with group code.
4. After choosing your item; select the color, the size and the quantity. All of these fields must be filled in.
5. If all items ordered are available at one location then, “In store pick up” will be ready within 2 business days. (Please refer to in store pickup policy) or if you choose to ship, it will be shipped within 2 days plus transit time. Please remember transit times can vary depending on your location so a few extra days may be necessary. Please be sure to select the correct location. (Albemarle or Charlotte location)
6. If an item is unavailable in store but is available online please add extra time for your order. Orders with multiple vendors may take longer. If an item online has 20 pieces or less available we may not be able to fill your order. Items that are out of stock both online and in store (discontinued items) cannot be filled. Please choose another item. If you want to cancel any order, Please email us the entire order before it is processed and shipped. It may take 2-3 weeks for your account to be credited and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to be visible on your statement.
After placing the order, you will get “order confirmation “. Please make sure to verify all the items. Once the items shipped from our vendor we cannot cancel or make any changes. Any cancellation after items shipped will be subject 20% restocking fees and applicable freight charges.
3 Step Check out process:
Step 1 of 3: Shipping Information: Select the shipping option and key in correct one & verify the shipping address.
Step 2 of 3: Billing Information: If the shipping address is same as billing address check mark the square box.
Step 3 of 3: Order Review and Payment: Make sure your billing address for your credit/debit card matches your mailing address & zip code. If it does not match the order will not go through. You may enter a separate address for shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service department during normal business hours.
Thank you for your business and support to local small business.